Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello Spring.

Lovely wonderful beautiful spring.

Pink light came in through the windows.

Sitting in the windows.

Clouds.

My favorite place to be.

My brother came for a visit.










Here are some photos from my life lately. I guess most of them are from last month. Things have been going really well.. The weather is getting nicer and nicer and the store is doing amazingly well so far. Everything is exciting and new and full of possibility. I think spring can make you feel like that sometimes. Jim is done with school, which means we don't necessarily have to stick around Philadelphia anymore... I've been dreaming of moving for a couple of years now... Somewhere with a lot of trees and streams and mountains to wander up..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
To fare on - fusing the self that wakes... and the self that dreams.