Monday, July 11, 2011

A proper Introduction.











             


















For those of you who don't know me.. My name is Taylor. You may have seen me elsewhere on the internet, I have a tumblr and a flickr where I post my film photography. I'm starting this blog, because I want a place where I can post/write about a variety of things. Don't get me wrong.. This blog will definitely include my film work, but there will be other great things like items from my shop, and things that interest me. This way I will be able to update more regularly and provide a more interesting array of subject matter. I hope you will join me on my blog adventure! I am looking forward to working on this projects in the days and weeks (months? years?!) to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
To fare on - fusing the self that wakes... and the self that dreams.