Friday, August 26, 2011

The Garden.






Just a quick update on our skylight garden... As you can see it's growing and growing everyday. The sunflowers are so huge we had to lower them, and the cucumbers are beginning to flower! The tomatoes are doing fine and we now have a sizable basil plant in the make-shift shoe-organizer-planter thing. Tomorrow I'm taking a train to Lewistown to meet my dad and I'll be staying in Blanchard for a week. I'm happy to be getting out of Philadelphia again - Last weekend I stayed with a friend in Brooklyn and we explored her neighborhood and ate all sorts of good food.

I promise to come back from this little trip with lots of film to process and a very big (and exciting) secret to reveal. Until then! xo 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
To fare on - fusing the self that wakes... and the self that dreams.