Saturday, September 10, 2011

Way Beyond the Sun










I just got three rolls of film processed from the time I spent visiting my Dad. These are the ones I like best from the first roll. I was lucky to grow up in a very beautiful place out in the middle of nowhere. There is a man-made lake right down the street where I go all the time because it's so nice. The road the house is on actually runs right into the lake, because they had to flood over it. It's all protected land and I see all sorts of neat birds (like the hawk in the photo above.) Tomorrow I'm going to class at the circus school and I'm really excited! The trains out there actually work out perfectly I shouldn't have to wait too long to come back. I've been going easy on my arms lately.. I'm a little worried that I'll feel weak/tired, but I needed the rest and hopefully it will be a good thing.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
To fare on - fusing the self that wakes... and the self that dreams.