Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lately







1. Occupy. 2. A march to Independence Hall. 3. Glass dome in some building. 4. Emily and Tammy on the trapeze. 5. Me on the trapeze. 

Here are some pictures from life lately. It's been pretty hectic, as stated in my post yesterday, but also very interesting/enriching/awesome. Things kind of came to a halt for me for the past two days as I've been pretty sick. Admittedly, it was nice to have time to myself despite feeling under the weather. Today I was feeling better and I was out and about when I spotted a CVS and I was thrilled to discover that they offer one hour film processing. It's only a few blocks from my new place! Joy! The film photographs shall be bountiful, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
To fare on - fusing the self that wakes... and the self that dreams.