Sunday, November 20, 2011

I've stepped in the middle of seven sad forests. I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans.









Well, I thought I would have better photos of our new place, but this was all that was decent on the roll I got back. My beloved Canon AE-1 is finally really dying. Half of the frames were just black! I am very sad. I guess it was good to remind myself why I never shoot black and white, haha, I'm not very good at it! I look at my black and white photographs and just wish they were in color.

I went to the circus school yesterday for open practice and exhausted myself on the corde lisse. I practiced the upside down descent to catchers to catchers arabesque over and over a million times. My right thigh is all black and blue and I have some pretty serious rope burn in my armpit, haha, but no pain no gain, right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your camera! These are lovely though. x hivenn p.s enter my $200 shopbop giveaway?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
To fare on - fusing the self that wakes... and the self that dreams.