Saturday, January 7, 2012

The sun, it rose up from the belly of sea, found its bedding up in those clouds, it hung for years.






Today was like spring. I walked around for hours and felt free and light without a heavy coat on. The sun was nice and he's slowly beginning to stay longer growing the days little by little.  Our apartment is bright and open - I wake up happy in the morning. We turn on music and dance around while making breakfast. Ludwig follows me around everywhere I go. (He's sleeping in my lap now making little snoring sounds.) I'm inspired and motivated, looking forward, dreaming and planning. Anything is possible, if you want it enough.

3 comments:

  1. That first photo is beautiful!

    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And again your pictures are awesome!
    I really enjoy visit your blog to see your beautiful photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, ladies! Much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
To fare on - fusing the self that wakes... and the self that dreams.