Sunday, January 15, 2012

When the summer ends I'll be there hiding and when the sunrises I'll stay warm forever.

The train to the circus school. 

There are so many beautiful old run down houses in Germantown.

On my bicycle. 
Lovely blue sky.

Balloon shower.

My love.











This week was Jim's birthday and cause for fanfare and celebration so we filled the shower with balloons. It's a lot of fun to take a shower in a shower filled with balloons. We went twice this week to our favourite Middle Eastern restaurant. Yes, twice. The second time we brought the nicest bottle of wine I've ever tasted... I wish I could drink it all the time. It has been a good celebratory week for me. I was going to head up to Brooklyn this weekend, but my friend came down with something pretty awful and I'm going next weekend instead. Today I had class at the circus school, which was awesome, because I'm finally able to invert without needing to tag the rope to push myself over anymore. Also, I did a straddle climb to the top (Ok, I did mess up at the top and use the wrong leg, but still.) This is exciting because I'm pretty sure being able to do the straddle climb and inverting without "tagging" are the prerequisites for advancing again. So, I may be able to take more difficult classes next session. I honestly didn't expect to be doing as well as this, so I'm very happy. The only downside is that I can't enough to keep up with my body's demands! I'm, like, constantly hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
To fare on - fusing the self that wakes... and the self that dreams.