Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happiness.




Happiness to me comes in the form of a metal hoop suspended from the ceiling of our loft. Jim is wonderful. He got the lyra for me for Christmas and it took a lot of emailing the amazing Trevor of trapezerigging.com to figure out how to rig it properly, but we finally got it worked out. It came untaped, so I taped it black because I don't really like the way they look taped white. I may add some red stripes later...Not sure. I've had a projector for a long time, but was missing the necessary cords so Jim and I remedied that the other day and have been watching things like Willow and Lord of the Rings in our own personal movie theatre ever since. The top two photos are a little experiment Jim and I did last night... You can expect a lot more projector shots to come! So much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
To fare on - fusing the self that wakes... and the self that dreams.